Tuesday, August 24, 2010

I want to paint my nails a color that I can leave on for days, so something that goes with everything?

I never paint my finger nails but now i want to paint them. I paint my toes silver cause it goes with everything but i don't want my fingers silver....I wear a lot of blue and green but don't want to paint them that colorI want to paint my nails a color that I can leave on for days, so something that goes with everything?
I like to use a soft pink if I am going to go with a color. Otherwise it is clear or french mani.I want to paint my nails a color that I can leave on for days, so something that goes with everything?
light pink or french manicure.
clear, white, french manicure,...why don't you want silver? it would look great....
black





white





or french manicure xxx
Aim for a netral color, if you have a ';nude'; colored lipstick, try to match that.





I paint my grandma's nails a shimmery peach, since it doesn't show the chips. Classy!
Black


White


Pattern of Light Green Light Blue





That's All I Have For now.
any shade of pink i have this really pretty polish called cream pink by sinful colors it's bright but not too bright and it has like little orangeish tones in it or try a medium shade of orange or red..but pink would be really good with those colors
you should try shades of pink i usually hold the color up to my skin to see how it looks with my skin color because some colors seem to look bad with my skin. Ive never been able to pull off anything red because my skin has a red tone to it.
Get tips, tips are where they are painted white at the top and they will look absolutely GORGEOUS on you, I swear.





http://www.flickr.com/photos/amyeileen/5鈥?/a>





Hope I helped 鈾T
Paint them opal. The nail poblish will change hues as the light hits it to mimic the color of the outfit you're wearing.
clear is the best color it looks clean and fresh.
try a light shade of pink
buy the french manicure nail polish set. it looks really cute and professional-like plus it goes with everything.

No comments:

Post a Comment