Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Favorite color of nail polish?

whats your favorite color of nailpolish and why?Favorite color of nail polish?
Deep plums and dark reds are my favorite for fall/winter :) Plus, darker colors look great against my fair skin.Favorite color of nail polish?
I like the green's and bright colors, I also like the the turquoise colors. cause I like to use colors that are just out-there the ones that most people don't like.





http://www.divavillage.com/images/Oct05/鈥?/a>





http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v56/Em鈥?/a>
it used to be black because it matches everything and it loveloveLOVE dark nails





but i really like this purple color its like a deep plum sorta.


i think it looks really good on me and it isnt too dramatically different from my usual black :)
';Wine me %26amp; dine me'; is my favorite, strange name I know haha


but it's such a beautiful color its a mixture with red and brown, I'm wearing it right now.





http://www.nailpolishdiva.com/HIH713_opi_nail_polish.htm








=D
black satin because it makes you look mature, goes with everything, and stands out. and it makes your fingers look nice and long. and it looks kinda cool and rocker-ish when it starts chipping, so you don't have to take it off right away.
Well I like black because it goes with a lot.


But I always thought of black as a dark and unfriendly color.


You can never go wrong with a dark purple.


Or red but that doesnt go with everything.


But it is classy
omg thx 4 reminding me, i almost forgot, i was gonna paint my nails today! :)


haha


and btw, i think pink is the best, but it depends on your skin/hair color
Yellow.


It's such a bright happy color, and barely anyone wears it.


I like to stand out.


What's the point of going through life unnoticed?


You only live once.


=]
coral is such a pretty color'


defenetly in style now;


everyone should


have that shadee :)
Haha I completely agree with smartcoo. Black Satin is the exact colour of nail polish that I always wear and I love it! :D
The goth in me says black.


But the freak in me says Red Raven by Love My Nails. It's a really deep red...with three coats it looks black in some lighting.
navy blue, dark purple, %26amp; black matches with almost everything
Different colors of red.


It looks fancy, romantic, and just plain cool.
White. All my friends paint their nails dark so I paint mine white to be different :D.
Mine is red.


cause it goes with almost anyones skin tone and can be worn with any color
baby pink or black. They go with everything. =)
i like deep plum nail polishes, and of course black nail polish.


:]
sparkly silver
Dark Purple, Navy, or light pink.





They are super cute!
nude color or white
HOT PINK =]
red because its classy, clean and brings out all skin tones! cant go wrong...
pink always works
purple


or


black


the best!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment