Sunday, August 1, 2010

What color of nail polish are you wearing?

Do your toes match your fingers?What color of nail polish are you wearing?
hot pink by brucci and of course they matchWhat color of nail polish are you wearing?
Clear finger nails and candy apple red toes.





I get french manicure on my fingernails most of the time and either the same on my toes or I go with a red color.
Right now I'm wearing ';No Morals Coral';, it's a peachy coral color, somewhat light for summer. My fingers and toes do match. :)
i dont have my finger nailz painted. but my toez have a french mani.




















YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! IM GOIN TO PHOENIX TOMORO!!!!!!!
Neon pink on my fingers, blue on my toes. I change my nail polish like everyday to go with w/e I'm wearing.
Currently none.
pink w/ alittle flower


i got a manicure %26amp; pedicure last week so yes my toenails match my fingernails
none on my fingers, (work wont let me) but my toes are sexy red!
Snowflake (white).....and yes, my toes match my fingers. ALWAYS
none on my fingers cuz they chip off too easily! but i have light blue on my toes!
black and yes
Always matching, or color and clear......or none and none....which is neanderthal.....
Clear and yes
none right now
none , but my 14 ole has on black does tat count????????????
cotton candy pink! yes the nail polish colour on toes and fingers match.!
rite now im wearing black permanent marker from sitting bored out of my mind in math class, and on my toes im wearing the blue glitter nail polish i applied at a sleepover 3 years ago.... im amazed its still there lol
Red, almost ALWAYS red !!


When your nails are this long, they gotta be red....


yes, my toes andfingers match, but not always.
I love this question! I always wear OPI nail polish (because it lasts forever and the colors are the BEST) I am currently wearing, ';It's A Dooz, Says Suz'; ( a dark copper color with gold flecks in it) and my toenails are ';Glacier Bay Blues'; a teal color with silver shot through it. :o) I am a nail polish whore!
NOT RIGHT NOW.... MY TOES ARE RED AND MY FINGERS DONT HAVE ANY POLISH... I DIDNT HAVE THE TIME :)
I'm wearing Anti-Bite right now. It's really bitter and it's supposed to help my stop biting my fingers. e
nothing
Yup. Don't have any nail polish on right now.
Dark Pink - I only have it on my toes at the moment
I'm wearing black with pink and white polka dots
i have white air-brushed designs on my nails %26amp; on my toes i have a light pink
none
Yup they match, and I am wearing a pink/fuscia color :-)
Nope. My toes are like a pinky red...whilst my fingers are Pink.
My toes are light pink and my fingers are clear. So, no they don't match.
red, and yes it matches my toes.

No comments:

Post a Comment