Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Ladies: What color nails are you getting for the fall?

OPI has some pretty nail colors, so many to chose from, I don't which one to pick :)Ladies: What color nails are you getting for the fall?
pick one of the new colors


http://www.opi.com/France.aspLadies: What color nails are you getting for the fall?
Black!





The simplest things in life are always the best.





Besides, black nails seem to be in right now.


Seriously.
I have fake nails right now but I get them done sometimes.





i'm thinking about black and white silver polka dots.
people still paint their nails? eghh
i like getting the short cute ones. I love polka dots!
im getting pink!!
dark red and black! :)
light purple or a french
right now my nails are white with black zebra stripes but dark purple's great! :) that's what im thinking of doing

No comments:

Post a Comment