Saturday, August 21, 2010

What nail polish color are you wearing right now? ^_^?

im wearing a sexy crimson color. You? ^_^What nail polish color are you wearing right now? ^_^?
Emerald Green!What nail polish color are you wearing right now? ^_^?
flirty pink ;) haha
white (:
Firecracker Red!
Aqua and white :]
Ooh , that color sounds awesome!


I'm wearing just plain old black, because it matches most of my clothes :D I just painted them 20 minutes ago too.
Midnight Affair.


It's navy blue. I keep thinking it's black though, haha.
clear with white tip
bright neon pink
orange...the colors called mango :D
my fingers are hot pink!


and my toes are ruby red


[=
black with a white line down the middle :D
lol burgendy color luvv it!
dark blue :D
clear coat
none :(


reminds me though i need to go put some on!!!


i guess ill go put either


purple potion


or


a pinky red
blackk.


:D
Black, But i think the colours called midnight
it's like a baby pink color that sparkles :)
clear and it has shimmer(: not too glittery though
redish purple.
on my left hand is a burgandy/purple then it ran out and i had to use a different color so on my right hand is a pretty red.=)
American white tip.
blue green :]
Brighttt Pinkkk
neon yellow :D


neon ,s are really in right now .





PUMP UP THE COLOR ,S !
purple!
Black my usual.
Bright Red on my toes none on my fingers
vintage turquoise-y blue (:

No comments:

Post a Comment