Tuesday, August 24, 2010

What color nails would match my dress?

My prom dress is white, and I don't know what color to paint my finger and toenails. I don't keep my fingernails long, I cut them usually pretty short, so they're about to the length where my fingertip ends. I was thinking of getting a french manicure at a salon but I heard that the nails hurt. What should I do? And what color should I paint my toenails? Red maybe? Or silver?What color nails would match my dress?
why don't you get acrylics on your nails so you can do french and then you can also french your toes! that will look really cute!What color nails would match my dress?
definetely french polish. i have short nails and have mine french as you can create the illusion of them being longer than they are with the white line.
I never do the tips and I get a french manicure. They brush it onto my real nails. Go for that.
It is best to get a shade that is flattering to your skin tone, especially on your toenails. It is hard to match anything and you don't want to be head to toe one shade. It would be too much. if you have a darker skin tone, a shade of a brownish plum or mauve is most flattering and tasteful. if all else fails, a classic shade of red works for everyone.PS: I would recomend that you not get fake nails, it sounds like you have difficulty growing your own as it is. your nail length is a good length to start with. If you do decide to get fake nails, make sure you can close your hand in a fist to test that they are not to long for a beginner such as yourself.
For a while dress make it a bright color, like light pink, or light blue, I would either do light pink, silver, or violet.
NOT silver..It will wash out your hands and feet! Do something that POPS! You have a white dress, so paint them deep pink, red, or even spring peach...get a purse that has those colors in them...have fun...be safe.
It depends on your accessories. I think silver white or pearl would look good. It doesnt hurt. Maybe a little when they use this tool thingy to file your cuticles, but trust me its not that serious.
Do a French on your finger and toe nails. It'll look really pretty


:)
just get a french tip
Red would look great, but make sure its really vibrant!
Fench manicute...go pinkish...not white
you can get a french mani without fake nails. as long as the nail people are good, they can do it on yuor natural nails, no matter how short. fake ones do hurt at first, but it goes away in about a day or so. besides that, sine you arent used to longer nails, you dont wanna be fumbling around when holding stuff at your prom. if you go fake, get them pretty short. as for the toes, silver sounds good maybe the design on your toes could have some red in it if you want a ';pop'; of color.
acrylics do look nice but when you decide to stop doing them your natural nails will be a mess.


since your dress is white, then you can choose whatever nailpolish colour you like. i would match the colour to my lipstick or eyeshadow. or else go for a neutral colour.
I think a pretty lavender for both...very soft...
i also like the french manicure idea, they are classy and white is classy so
yeah, get a french manicure. you dont have to get fake nails, but if you do... it doesnt hurt. your nail beds might be a little sore the first day since your not used to it, but it wont be painful. get a french pedicure too to match your mani!
French Manicure is the best for every occasion. You don't have to get false nails or anything just have them paint your natural nails and your toes with a natural, pinkesh base color with white tips. Can't go wrong.
eitherr a really pretty pink or like get french tips, they always work!





have fun at prom =D

No comments:

Post a Comment