Sunday, August 1, 2010

What's the ';in'; color for nail polish this fall?

Cosmo said to go with a dark gem color. They suggested Revlon in like a burgandy color with a touch of gold/metallic. Anything dark red will really pop but if you can get something with a metallic tint then you're ready to go. It'll look hot with a casual outfit and will really make evening wear pop. And with so many low cost nail polishes out there you can buy a whole bunch of colors for less than 20 bucks and test them all out.


my friend actually tries the nail polish on in the store.. i would always suggets that but it's fun to try new colorsWhat's the ';in'; color for nail polish this fall?
Is it REALLY so hard to just wear what you like?What's the ';in'; color for nail polish this fall?
I've read pinks and silvers.
dark colors: reds and purples that are so dark they are almost black
haha, I'm going to keep looking back at this post, i wouldn't mind knowing myself =]
hot pink on the left hand and electric blue on the right and blaze orange on the toes
It is coloured silver best. Then Golden if you wish. Best luck,
Reddish colors!
Ok sweetie Im going to tell you what color is always in no matter what....French manicure or simply red nails, like cherry red is always hot. I always have my nails either red or just get em done at the nail shop for about $17- $20 and it always looks nice and elegant.
Well my boyfriend thinks red is always a ';hot'; color for nails -- so I usually wear red. And when you shop for polish in the stores, most of the colors are a red hew of some sort. Try red!
all the young hip hollywood starlets are sporting dark nails
this fall, ';Vamp'; nails are really in. chanel made a color of this and it was crazily popular. i am personally wearing a dark blood red and i'm loveing it!!


check out OPI for great colors!
really depends on the person. But i think red and black darker colors are making a come back for this season.
I don't wear nail polish as I'm a guy and not goth or a cross dresser, and attempt to avoid pharmaceuticals especially petrols/acrylics.





HOwever.





I always thought it depends what you are wearing.








Like it has to match EVERYTHING you wear unless you are going for like ';dyslexicslecsic clash'; fashion womens clothes I have seen up north tend to be more of a conservative edging on tech or more like consertec.





In my mind is white amd cream bases, but I am out of the loop as far as fashion goes.





(I think it depends on a lot of things, skin tone, wardrobe, accessories)





If I were a girl, I think I would choose a white or cream colour cause white and black match evertthing but black is more of a late october colour.





Or maybe even a rustic colour however it'd have to not be puke unless I was punky.





It totally depends imo, nail polish is like hair, as hair is to shoes. (whatever) anywho.





good luck...





oh and on msn images for nails.. two out of the four pictures had white nails.





White nails are sexy imo because they almost mimic healthy nails....





I do have longer nails if they don't break and I like the look of clean white nails.
Blues and Teals is what I have read, but I'm not sure!
  • bebo
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment