Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Weird question: What color nail polish?

I'm in a wedding this coming weekend (the 17th). Our dresses are a taffeta material in the color wine. There is also a bow in a chocolate brown (I'll post a link). I'm wearing brown shoes with silver jewelry. What color nail polish would go with this? I don't know if a dark maroon would be too much and I don't want brown. I also don't want to get acrylic because my nails are long and nice as is. So what color do you think would go good?








Here the dress it's the top left square. First dress (the one with rousing).





http://www.impressionbridal.com/catalog.鈥?/a>








Thanks in advance for you answers. :)Weird question: What color nail polish?
mm...I would go with a more natural color so i think i would go for like maybe beige color or maybe even the same color green just a tad bit lighter.Weird question: What color nail polish?
I'd say white, or like a baby-dawn pink. Like a soft pink. Try 'Pink of Hearts' at http://opi.com

No comments:

Post a Comment