Saturday, August 21, 2010

What color nail polish are u wearing?

i am wearing a medium shade milky pink nail polishWhat color nail polish are u wearing?
*None !!!!What color nail polish are u wearing?
I am wearing this satiny champaign color by rimmel...sorry I don't have the bottle in front of me to say the exact name of the color but they make really nice nailpolish :)
baby pink!!!
Black!!
Pink............
i am wearing a color called Fiodora. it is a blush pink on my toes. nothing on my hands though.
I will never polish my nails…


I byte sorry bite my nails….
ooo that sounds very nice!





on my fingers i have nothing :( i fractured my elbow so wouldnt be able to p[aint one hand so i decided to leave it...but on my tos i have a hot pink (fuscia) with a glitter one ontop...a bit OTT but i love it! i love pink and red nailvarnish! hehehe :)





:)
none
I am wearing a nail coat only. Hey! Such A Nice Idea .............





I could wear my favorite ................


My Red Nail Polish With Glitter On It...............


I'd Wear my nail coat on after putting on my Red nail polish.........
Beige
GREEN
none........... i dont wear nail polish.
iam muslim, i dont polish my nails coz we do namaaz daily and polishing nails is not allowed in islam.
It's me ........./
i rarely color my nails.... i use tranparent white....just to giv a neat shiny look to my nails..........i dont usually wear nail colors!!!
I never polish my nails.
LIGHT SHADE OF PINK
none on my hands


but light pink on my toes....!!!!!!!
black


i live in america and black is really popular
thats nice %26amp; i am a boy so i dont polish my nails
currently none...but im getting them painted a light coralish pink

No comments:

Post a Comment