Saturday, August 21, 2010

What color nail polish (with this outfit)?

What color nail polish (with this outfit)?


It's for a wedding. Here's the dress that I am wearing: http://www.charlotterusse.com/product/in…





And I am wearing these shoes:


http://www.sofftshoe.com/Product.aspx?Pr…





Also- do you think this will be appropiate for a wedding? I'm 16, and it's my friend's dad. I'm not too sure, but I'm guessing that the wedding is more casual because they are having a hard-rock band at the reception.





Would any of these colors work, or should I get buy another color. I have gold, black, sheer purple, dark purple, sheer blue, glitter pink, glitter blue/silver, red-pink, and a dark wine color.What color nail polish (with this outfit)?
you can use nail polish uniformly matching the dress. it is your choice.What color nail polish (with this outfit)?
The link for the dress doesnt work, and the link for the shoes just takes you to the homepage of the website.


But anything between Dark red-light pink would work for a wedding


Def not bright pinks but a very light rose pink,or mabe just a french manicure! with some diamonds.


Hope i helped ya
The links don't work, hun. But I would go with a French tip since it's for a wedding. But I really like glitter blue/silver too. I have no idea what the color of your dress is, but if it goes with the glitter blue/silver polish, wear that! :)
i think you should go and get a french manicure done, it would look just fabulous with the outfit ;)
White black brown pink red kinda everything. =)
the links don't really work. but if it's kinda laid back you could go with the dark wine color, gold, or the red-pink.
Your links dont work.
Can't see either of the things.
links dont work.....they only show the opening pages
i cant c the dress
well your links don't work
gold
i think its really cute(:


i think itl be appropriate...


probly wear white nail polish??
  • bebo
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment