Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Nail Polish Color?

I'm going to be wearing a blue blouse, blue denim miniskirt and black flip flops. What color nail polish should I wear on my fingers and toes?Nail Polish Color?
You can never go wrong with a french tip on both hands and toes, it goes with dressy and casual... or else something nice and natural, like a light pink or a mocha color.


good luck.Nail Polish Color?
You should wear either light blue or pink. Both of those would go great!!!
clear coat, black, blue/light blue
I think you should wear blue with a black flower, or vise versa. Or, just a pretty blue. Black is kinda more goth. So I would go with blue. Oh, an french manicure would be cute!
black.
a french tip would look really good. or if you cant do that or get it done, i would say a bold red
def black so it matches ur flip flops
Def. Black or something dark, try dark blue
White.
black
Dark Brown or French manicure.
I say a dark red or reddish brown.

No comments:

Post a Comment