Saturday, August 21, 2010

What color nail polish would look on me?? =]?

ok so im mixed with black and mexican and i used to be kinda light to wear i could pull off some light colors. anyway i joined a soccer st my school and since then ive gotten darker from being in the sun but i want to paint my nails but i have no idea wut colors i could pull off now.


my friend said it didnt matter but i think certain colors would look weird on me,





heres a pic of me so u can get an idea or something. lol





http://i644.photobucket.com/albums/uu166…








btw. i rly like neon colors.


=]]What color nail polish would look on me?? =]?
0mg ur hair is beatifual mami!!


but i think the green pink and orange neons you could rock them!What color nail polish would look on me?? =]?
I think you would look great in yellow. It would be a nice contrast from your skin color. Someone suggested gold, and this is just my personal opinion but I think gold might blend in with your skin tone a little too much, and the edges wouldn't be clear enough so it might look a tad messy. Depends on what type of gold though :) You would also look fantastic in deep red or gray. Goodluck :)





You look great by the way, love your hair!
The Colors 4 U!


Yellow (Dark)


Gold


Hot Pink


Silver


Peach


Electric Green (or neon green)


Light Blue (Or dark)


Orange (Both.But I would go with dark)


Purple (Both. But I would go with light)


Cream


Red (Defiantly Light)


Or If None Of Those Help I Guess Just Go With White.
bright pink.


or bright blue ;]





bright/neon colors stand out nicely against darker complexions.
Neon. I love neon, too.


Limee..? Or Aqua/Gold.


It'd look nice. Women


of color find it so hard to


put on nail polish %26amp; stuff.


I don't see why.
gold would look good





answer mine


http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20090308115337AAOS7XE
turqiouse!








one of my closest friends is black and she looks so good in turqiouse!








she wears like a black suit to work in turqiouse pumps.





i love it








try turqiouse!
you can pull off bright pink.
Um it's nail polish. Anything looks fine. It depends more on the clothes you wear if anything, not your face. Youre odd.
I think neon pink
if you like neon colors then you should wear them. just wear what you like best! you will look great either way
i think anythin would look good on you....


it doesnt rly have to match with ur skin color lol.
I agree - gold!


Also a crimson red would be quite nice...
anything pruple!
Gold! I swear to god it sounds weird but will look fantastic!
a cool color wud b KEEPING NEON IN MIND, purple / mauve

No comments:

Post a Comment