Tuesday, August 24, 2010

I need a new nail polish color.?

i have worn pink nailpolish now for 4 years because my boyfriend loves pink with my skintone and i need suggestions for a new color i am tired of the pink ****! also has anyone tried those nail color strip things from avon? if so do they work?I need a new nail polish color.?
Heyy %26lt;33


Why Don't you try different shades of pink.


If you're tired of pink, tell your boyfriend if he likes it so much why doesn't he wear it !!! LOL jkz... But yehh you can try switching between your toes and fingers. Those peal off strips SUCK ! No offense but they don't work at all. They are very hard to put on without making lumps, and they come of easily.I need a new nail polish color.?
I have not tried the nail strips.





My favorite nail polish colors are:


metalic blue


bright purple


and red





try them out- they're pretty if you get a shade that's compatable with your skintone.
I got tired of it to.


I suggest black.


and you can add a dot of pink with it.


or neon green.


and a pink dot or visa versa.





I'm sorry, im not any help with those color strips.
try a bright color that will pop


i use bright green or a electric blue


or if you want a natural color


use a clear coat, or sparkles


a deep red looks really sexy and looks good with all skin tones


white matches almost any color clothes you wear


black is also another good neutral color


or you can not wear any nail polish, and it also looks good ';]


hope i helped %26lt;3
colours that are really in right now are


black


silver


red


dark plum


maroon





http://img244.imageshack.us/my.php?image鈥?/a>





http://img205.imageshack.us/my.php?image鈥?/a>





http://img201.imageshack.us/my.php?image鈥?/a>
Yes I've tried them and it's hard to keep them still and in a straight line! I like wearing a nude color with light sparkles in it, or try wearing clear with pink sparkles!! That would be pretty and it would still have some pink in it for your boyfriend :-)
colors like - black** purple** green**





just experiment.





and yes i have tried the avoon strips orr whatever they kinda work but they are weird
french tips kind of hard at first but there natural looking but at the same time sexy and classy! and dont use stick on things of fake nails ever because they will rot them away also dont wear nail polish for to long periods of time cause that will rot em away too.

No comments:

Post a Comment