Sunday, August 1, 2010

Guys, what color of nail polish do you like most on a girl??

Hi!


Sorry but i dont like it period, it might be odd but i like the smell. :)Guys, what color of nail polish do you like most on a girl??
first off dude dont cre about that domb **** if you ask that then yo need a life not me and by the way why did your read my question in the first place

Report Abuse


Guys, what color of nail polish do you like most on a girl??
Personally, I like french tips or clear nail polish.
Love a good french manicure. if i need a second choice.....O.P.I makes a color called Dazzle Me which is a col kinda jade but softer, and you can't go wrong with Kinky in Helsinki that one is an iridescent purplish
Onion. Gives me a woodie.
i like a girl with french manicure
Pink looks nice.
I'm a girl, but I like pink the most on a girl. I use all colors though. :]
It all depends on what she's wearing, complexion and color of hair. I like seeing girls with pretty nails. Femininity turns me on.
White
Who the feck looks at a girls nailpolish?
ethereal by Rimmel


that means pink


L'oreal, sally hansen etc would be around 5-10 dollars


the best but pretty pricey would be Lise Waitier 18-20 dollars


the worst and cheapest would be n.y.c. 2 bucks


L'oreal bijou has really good colours mutli faceted





heck, i like all of them; except red orange yellows, green purple are bad for me pink, neutrals, baby blues are good on me
clear polish is my favorite dont have t match it with anything so you never look tacky. just my opinion.
Most guys don't care what color they were..that's girl stuff. The only thing guys want is not to have long fingernails clawing them.


And girls...if you do have long nails...don't tap them on anything when you get bored...that is irritating.
any color if its done right
I like reds and pinks, nothing to flashy. French tips are very sexy, too.
hot pink

No comments:

Post a Comment