Sunday, August 1, 2010

Girls What is ur favorite Color of nail polish and Guys, what color of nail polish do u like on girls??

My favorite is black with glitter over =] it is so pretty~~~~Girls What is ur favorite Color of nail polish and Guys, what color of nail polish do u like on girls??
On women I like:


Black


Red


Silver


Blue


White





Little mainstream, I know, but that's my turn-on.Girls What is ur favorite Color of nail polish and Guys, what color of nail polish do u like on girls??
Silver is I like on my wife. And she for me to wear to from time to time.

Report Abuse



Black Or Silver


But I like Black better


=)
i like french manicure


deep red


or glittery green on it's own





:)
Red and Browns.
I'm a girl and i like French manicures with either:


baby blue


baby pink


clear
a frosty look
I only wear Purple, Green or Blue. But then, I'm a guy.





But I'm okay with any color on my wife's nails.
Black.
i just like plain white tips
*thenks* a nail polish i liek... i liek black on gurls, or pink or red, as long as its not too bright ♥
I like plain black. I dont wear nail polish anymore but I love black.
on women i like red or black
Black and red, for sure.
I love black with red french tips.
Black or purple
black or red
Mine is black too.
aqua with a splash of glitter over it!
i like french tips or a soft pink
Transparent is best!
i like that color too-- My private jet


http://img.store.pchome.com.tw/~prod/M00…





but my favorite is probably hot pink =]

No comments:

Post a Comment