Saturday, August 21, 2010

Good nail polish color.....10 pts plz....?

I need someone to reccommend a good nail polish color I am looking for like a white/pinkish color but more white than pink if that makes sense. Maybe brands like essie or opi if someone can please help and give me the names of the colors or colors in others brands!!! I have two weddings and I need a good color


thanksGood nail polish color.....10 pts plz....?
Yes girl. I am here to help. You need to take a look at OPI, stat. They have a whole line of lighter colors. They're all wedding themed. Don't try anything else. Just go to the nearest store that has OPI. I have one called Sweet something, I can't remember and their website. But take a look around. And, you need to get some Drip Dry by OPI it will make it try so fast. You just drop it on your nails with a little dropper. We used that when I was in cosmetology school and it's amazingggg. Good luck, hun :)Good nail polish color.....10 pts plz....?
This is the hardest colour in my opinion to find. Some have such horrible consistency or opacity once they dry! The best ones that I have found are quite inexpensive and readily available. I have had the best luck with Sally Hansen Hard as Nails Xtreme Wear. Vanilla Bean #04 is the lightest and most opaque colour but absolutely beautiful. It is a soft creme with a hint of pink which flatters most skin tones. First Blush #05 is also beautiful but slightly more of a baby pink undertone. For a more salon level brand I would try Essie in Sugar Daddy. It is more sheer than the others mentioned, but universally flattering (and chosen as the unanimous celebrity favorite!) Good luck on the hunt for the perfect polish! Hopefully this was helpful!
if you need or want to do two different colours for the weddings sally hanson insta-dri is great, i've put two coats on in 5 minutes and it lasted almost 24hr with no chipping(no top or bottom coat, either). just something to consider ;)





(just DON'T go with the mayline fast drying ones, they chip SUPER fast!)
OPI: Pink-ing Of You; Sweet Heart; Princesses Rule!


Essie: http://www.amazon.com/Essie-Nail-Enamel-Click-Ticket/dp/B001REJE5A/ref=sr_1_9?ie=UTF8%26amp;qid=1250589441%26amp;sr=8-9


go and look at the box with names to the right of my dots
hmmm





wear the Femme fetale on this http://wnwbeauty.com/cosmetics/nail/nail鈥?/a>





or





on this http://wnwbeauty.com/cosmetics/nail/nail鈥?/a>





wild orchid or carribien frost
muted pink


Brands - Sephora, OPI, Hard Nails, New York


answer mine?%26gt;


http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>
Sinful Colors ';snow me white';
I use dark blue





no, I'm not emo... consider me, anti emo.
OPI and China Glaze are in my opinion 2 of the best nail polish brands!
  • blushed
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment