Saturday, August 21, 2010

What color nail polish is best for purple dress?

I am wearing this dress


http://www.ae.com/web/browse/product.jsp?catId=cat1320034%26amp;productId=0393_9234


What color toe nail polish and finger nail polish would go best with it?


I have been told to never match your finger nail and toe nail polish so I was planning to do a french mani but I dont know about the toes.





I have tan olive complexion and I feel a lot of colors do not look right on my toes. If you know of any specific colors by like OPI that would be helpful too!!What color nail polish is best for purple dress?
Wear a really pretty light pink something like this maybe a little lighter





http://polishaddict.com/wp-content/uploa鈥?/a>





or a french mani for both dint do a crazy color since you're wearing a purple dress that will just look tackyWhat color nail polish is best for purple dress?
French mani for your fingers, black for your toes. Black would be hot. I recently have been obsessed with that color of nail polish-- although it only looks good when there are no chips, so paint a clear gloss over it every other day!
i think there is nothing wrong with matching hands and feet and a french mani pedi would look classy and really good.





dont do purple, it would be too much purple unless u do french with a cute purple flower or something
Me I prefer nail polish that have two colors in it.





maybe something in pink with a teal shimmer.


or a light mauve, or light pink would also work
Great dress!





How about a clear coat? Or maybe a bright yellow coat would be good!
omg dont listen to these people listen to this model light blue or a a clearcoat of greentea shiner
Silver ((=
^^ teal
  • bebo
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment