Saturday, August 21, 2010

What color nail polish should I wear w/ a purple dress and silver heels?

It looks like this, except it has straps and it's not pink:





http://www1.macys.com/catalog/product/index.ognc?ID=311463%26amp;PseudoCat=se-xx-xx-xx.esn_results





It's bright purple and the exact same color as OPI ';Purple With A Purpose.';





http://us.st11.yimg.com/us.st.yimg.com/I/goddess-within_2001_96699173





...but i think it'd look odd and really bad if i painted my nails the same color as my dress.


DON'T suggest black or white because black nails are boring and white is just plain ugly.


I was thinking maybe silver tips, lilac, light pink, maroon, deep plum, or OPI Ink?


If you agree with my thoughts, tell me which one(s) you think would look the best.What color nail polish should I wear w/ a purple dress and silver heels?
If you're stuck, always go with opal or a beige. They compliment everything.What color nail polish should I wear w/ a purple dress and silver heels?
i would either go for a french manicure or ';dark angel'; by mac:





http://www.maccosmetics.com/templates/pr鈥?/a>
I agree with u black is boring and white is ugly with the way that dress looks i belive that lilac w/ silver tips would look nice.
Well, silver doesn't even match purple .. Gold does match, though.





I think you should rethink the whole outfit. I've never seen a silver/purple combination ..
If it's THAT color purple...and looking at the sheen on the dress - then I'd just paint it clear or use French Tips. The dress is loud enough lol.
Silver tips would be good. Or a regular french manicure.
silver would be stunning.
a darker purple

No comments:

Post a Comment