Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Good toe nail polish color for pale skin beauties? :)?

i am pale, not ghostly white...but not tan either and i need good nail polish colors...mostly for my toes but nail colors are needed toooo :)Good toe nail polish color for pale skin beauties? :)?
I also have really fair skin as well.





I would say avoid the really dark colors, like maroon, dark blue or purple, black.... the light colors look best with fair skin like pink, pearl, pale purple....





I personally prefer the pinks myself. I use Petite's Plum Frost. It's a light pink with just a really super-light undertone of light purple (barely noticable) and it's got a little sparkle to it as well. http://www.abeautifulsecret.com/petites-鈥?/a> I got it at Walmart.Good toe nail polish color for pale skin beauties? :)?
basically all bright colors would look good on your skin like coral, pink, bright orange, or any other colors...try to stay away from dark color like black and maroon because they wouldn't look as good on your skin...
bright neon like colors definetly make you look more tan. try and stay away from dark colors.











%26lt;3

No comments:

Post a Comment