Saturday, August 21, 2010

What color nail polish (with this outfit)?

It's for a wedding. Here's the dress that I am wearing: http://www.charlotterusse.com/product/in…





And I am wearing these shoes:


http://www.sofftshoe.com/Product.aspx?Pr…





Also- do you think this will be appropiate for a wedding? I'm 16, and it's my friend's dad. I'm not too sure, but I'm guessing that the wedding is more casual because they are having a hard-rock band at the reception.





Would any of these colors work, or should I get buy another color. I have gold, black, sheer purple, dark purple, sheer blue, glitter pink, glitter blue/silver, red-pink, and a dark wine color.What color nail polish (with this outfit)?
That's such a pretty dress! I think it is, but maybe check with your friend.





I think either the dark wine color or the gold would look nice, but if you went out and got a shimmery dark golden-brown, it would look great.





=]What color nail polish (with this outfit)?
gold would most definitely work. I think that's the best out of your selection.


the dark wine color would also work. since the dress and shoes match, they just need a good color to go with them.





the dress and shoes seem perfectly appropriate. they're casual but still fancy enough for a wedding. :)
I would say to go with either the dark wine color or the dark purple. Nothing glitter or sheer because your dress is darker.
a nice brown or gold





or one of those shimmering brown polishes with gold in them too.
I love that dress! I think a dark wine color will look nice.





Have fun at the wedding!
Totally NEON GREEN!!!





But if you aren't into that you should get them done a soft cream color.
Look for a shiny black or a dark purple/maroon colored one.





good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment