Sunday, August 1, 2010

Nail polish color?

I'm going to be wearing a blue blouse, blue miniskirt and black flip flops. What color nail polish should I wear on my fingers and toes?Nail polish color?
Can't go wrong with a good red! It would look great with the blue clothes and black shoes.Nail polish color?
black nail polish


or red nail polish in apple red or burgandy





or dark purple nail polish
candy apple red
Red or white would look good. or even a hot pink. u dont HAVE to match.
I would use a pale shiny pink
pink! a pale pink though :)
i would wear blue
white nail polish would really look cute. or red.
Basics with the outfit... clear polish or french manicure or a 'girly' pink color......
I think pink, white %26amp; light blue are nice!
what? this is too funny.. lol...


okay... ummmm clear nail polish.


thanks for the laugh!
White would look adorable!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment