Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Nail Polish Color?

I'm going to be wearing a blue blouse, blue denim miniskirt and black flip flops. What color nail polish should I wear on my fingers and toes?Nail Polish Color?
I don't know , maybe BLUE!!!!!!!!!Nail Polish Color?
pink.
I would say a light red, more like a pink colour or a light purple or yellow. Pretty much any light colour, not to anything dark. I prefer the brand called OPI, which has a lot of neat colours. They are sold at Caryl Baker Visage( a make-up store).
maybe a dark blue or even black! you could also go with a hot pink or lime green!!
natural on your fingers, blue on toes
If you will be wearing the polish to work as well, I would say a neutral like peach, beige or clear, maybe evn pink. If not, then why not try a light blue?
I would go with pink. If not try a french manicure, I think they look quite attractive.

No comments:

Post a Comment