Saturday, August 21, 2010

What color nail polish should I get for my pedicure?

I am getting a pedicure for prom, but I'm at a loss as to what color I should get. I'm also getting french manicure acrylics. This is the dress I'll be wearing:


http://images.maggiesottero.com/styles/3鈥?/a>


http://images.maggiesottero.com/styles/3鈥?/a>





I don't want to get the same color as my dress, that sounds like it would look horrible. Maybe a french manicure on my toes as well as my fingers? Or is that overkill? Thanks!What color nail polish should I get for my pedicure?
French would look best. You don't want to take attention away from the dress by adding colour. Pink would be too gaudy, silver / white is overkill and black is not right at all. A french manicure is a nice clean elegant look. Gorgeous dress btw. :DWhat color nail polish should I get for my pedicure?
o..m..g. ur dress is gorgeous! i would say a light pink
I think a french manicure on your toenails works well too. The dress is gorgeous, so fancy toenails would look bad. If you have a nice dress and keep your nails simple, but cute, they'll look fantastic.
Gorgeous dress !! Although I don't generally like bright colors on the fingers, I DO like bright colors on toenails, especially if you have pale skin, which can make the feet look rather anemic. Any classic bright color would be great, but I would tend to stay within the cool tones (for a gray dress) rather than earthy tones. Dark pink, fuschia, raisin etc.
I am in love with ur dress, i think a french manicure would look great, just the usual white tips and then clear over the top and your toes just a pale pink. You dont want anything that will detract attention from your stunning dress! Btw, is that you wearing it? If it is you'll look knockout at your prom! Have fun.... o and last question, where did you get the dress?
French
get french! btw your dress is SO pretty!
Get Black.


It would go so well with that dress!
That is such a pretty dress, get a plain french mani-pedi!
french.





http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>
French manicure on fingers and toes. It will look nice and classy.
WOW!!!! U PRETTY!!!!!!! I SAY A RED-PINK COLOR
White always looks good with anything, considering it's not a hideous dress. You can always get a very light tint too.
i love french on girls toes =]
A french manicure on hands and toes are perfect! You will look clean, healthy and sophisticated.





Love the dress by the way.....
i think a french pedicure would be fine, but also if you want a color, maybe like a light pink or corally color. it also depends on what shoes you are going to wear. have fun at prom!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment