Saturday, August 21, 2010

What color nail polish (with this outfit)?

It's for a wedding. Here's the dress that I am wearing:


http://www.charlotterusse.com/product/in鈥?/a>





And I am wearing these shoes:


http://www.sofftshoe.com/Product.aspx?Pr鈥?/a>





Also- do you think this will be appropriate for a wedding? I'm 16, and it's my friend's dad. I'm not too sure, but I'm guessing that the wedding is more casual because they are having a hard-rock band at the reception.





Would any of these colors work, or should I get buy another color. I have gold, black, sheer purple, dark purple, sheer blue, glitter pink, glitter blue/silver, red-pink, and a dark wine color.





Or should I get a professional manicure with french tips? My nails are not super long, just long enough so I can ';tap'; them, they go right beyond my fingertips. Should I get fake nails?





Sorry, I just have a lot of questions and cannot ask my friend until hopefully later tomorrow (my phone is broken and needs replaced), and the wedding is this weekend!What color nail polish (with this outfit)?
Brown is a neutral color so any color will go with it.


I think a french tip would look nice.What color nail polish (with this outfit)?
Go with gold nail polish, it goes great with the brown :)
i agree with kel. or if you like go to the salon


its ur choice
  • blushed
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment