Saturday, August 21, 2010

Which color nail varnish to use?

Im going out this saturday evening with my boyfriend and some people from his work. Ive found what im going to wear but lol.. i cant decide which nail color to use, these are the heels i have:


http://www.bananashoes.com/contents/medi鈥?/a>


so i have to match my finger and toe nails as same color. Im thinking either red or pink would look pretty but i dont know, wouldnt that look a bit slutty with the dress? maybe natural shine would look better? i dont want to use black or purple it looks too tacky.





This is my dress, have just found the webpage:


front http://media.laredoute.fr/UK/Redoute/Pro鈥?/a>


back http://media.laredoute.fr/UK/Redoute/Pro鈥?/a>


So all black basically, other than my blonde hair.Which color nail varnish to use?
In the winter, I'd choose a wine color or burgundy. I'd go lighter pink or natural closer to spring.Which color nail varnish to use?
a nice pinkish, reddish colour.


fluro pink and BRIGHT pink seem a little schoolgirl.


you will look sultry, but cute with the reddish/pinkish colour.





:D








haveee loads of fun!





beautiful dress and shoes by the way.
If I were you I would do a natural shine or a red. I just think a pink looks tacky too. Kind of like a 13-year-old makeover. Like back when you were younger and experimenting with make up! Do the natural shine or the red. =]
bright pink





seriousley
Fluro pink. Trust me. It will look amazing. Or maybe a red. But pink is more eye catching and AMAZING! Red is just ordinary but it will still look nice.
use a dark/deep red, a classic look but not a problem if you're worried about looking a bit slutty (but then I use bright red all the time lol)





If you're going to go for pink, use a neutral/dusty pink.





And those shoes are georgeous!
I'd go with a natrual shine or french manicure. I think any color for that type of setting is tacky.

No comments:

Post a Comment