Tuesday, August 24, 2010

What's your favorite color for nail polish?

My favorite colors are: shimmery blue and black, what about you?What's your favorite color for nail polish?
purple, magenta, shimmery peach :]What's your favorite color for nail polish?
Oooooh shimmery blue and black are pretty. My favorite is dark dark purple (so dark is looks black) with some sparklies in it
I love blue or pink on my toe nails, but for my finger nails I always just use clear to make them shiny :)
Blue, Silver, and Green
neon pink, royal blue, lightt pink
Silver
Orange!
YELLOW!!!!!!
Chanel black nail polish
pink, red, black... the usual
Teal or blue. I don't wear it often though I never paint my nails.
Pink, black, blood red.
White, Navy, and Blue.
Black


:]
Right now, a really pale pink, it looks nice with my tan!
coral
yellow
Bright orange!!!
mimosas for mr. and mrs. that's the name of the color :)
grey, yellow, light pink


*chanel navy blue
RUBY





YES RUBY





OK???





YA WANN ME TO DRAW A DIAGRAM?????????
cherry red for toes, nudish pink for fingernails


and i love silver too
black, red and pink xD
dark purple (almost black)
i like all blue colors!!
CLEAR!!!!
Dark Red
neon green, or black.
Red.
Pink and red.
Sluttish Pink and F*ck me tonight purple.

No comments:

Post a Comment