Saturday, August 21, 2010

What color nail polish should I wear with this outfit?

What color Essie Nail Polish should I wear with this outfit:





Top: White tank top on a white short sleeved shirt with silver designs at the bottom.





Bottom: Dark wash jean shorts.





Shoes: Converse slip-on chocolate brown.





Accessories: Silver peace bracelet and off-white string, and silver peace earrings.








I was thinking I could wear white Essie Nail Polish but what kind of white? Marshmallow? Picket Fence?





Thanks xoxoWhat color nail polish should I wear with this outfit?
hot pink so it will stand out!What color nail polish should I wear with this outfit?
white marsh mellow!!!! maybe sparkly
you should have white nail polich with sparkles or just spakley nail polish
silver
golden nails. :)
Navy or silver!
Either black or navy blue. Or you could go bold and wear bright red. But if you're wearing red, maybe a different color shoe
Ah, your outfit is too white and grey, I can't help you when you wear an boring outfit.

No comments:

Post a Comment